Fish Lake Guntersville Guide Service
Professional Bass Fishing Guide Service.
Living in the North Alabama Area since the 70's and fishing Lake Guntersville for over 35 years. I have many published fishing articles world wide in magazines, newspapers and on-line magazines. Featured in the October 08 issue of Alabama Outdoor News.
I offer the most comprehensive information for Lake Guntersville, fishing tips, reports, and featured articles. I challenge you to utilize my Professional Guide Service and compare the knowledge, friendliness and good time on the water to anyone. If your company is looking for a way to entertain your customers, we put on corporate trips second to none, we can support up to 60 fisherman at one time! Pre-Tournament fishing days are available!
Bass Fishing at its best!
Captain Mike Gerry
- Boat, rods, reels, tackle provided
- Capt. Mike Gerry
- Fishing Guides - Freshwater
Locations we serve
- Alabama, Any city
- Alabama, Huntsville
- Pertinent Information I will supply Life Jackets, Duckett Rods, Lews Reels and baits, if you choose to bring your own Rod & Reels just please let me know, as I try to minimize tackle in the boat for safety reasons. I do supply spinning reels if needed. If you require this type of reel you must let me know before fishing so I have it on board. Also, in most cases there is no need to bring tackle as it's generally in the way in the boat, as I have all we need.Please bring any drinks or food you would like to have, sometimes we can stop on the water and eat, however I find most people would prefer not to. Please always bring a rain suit (tops & bottoms) the weather changes quickly on the water, and can make it uncomfortable if you get wet.
- Safety Instructions Life Jackets will be worn at all times while the boat is under power, Straps are only considered life jackets when worn therefore if you bring your own straps you must wear them at all times to meet coast guard requirements- We will always be seated while under power- During rough water life jackets will be worn while fishing- Todays hooks are very sharp please always wear glasses of some type, be cautious and aware of your surroundings while fishing-
- Bad weather In most cases we fish, however there is times that we will have to wait out a storm or make other arrangements, this is generally decided at the ramp at the meeting place and time we agree to meet- All clients must have a valid Alabama fishing license- We practice catch and release all fish are released back into the lake.
- Meeting Place And Time Generally speaking we will meet in the mid part of the lake at the Pine Island Ramp, so we can fish most of the lake as needed. This means we will fish out of the Ramp across from Waterfront Bay Tackle (Chevron station). This is 6 miles north on highway 79N between Guntersville and Scottsboro coming from Guntersville or Huntsville Alabama off of Hwy 431. We will discuss the time to meet, generally speaking about 6:00am to 7:00am in the morning, its your day I can adapt to your time and needs without a problem.
- Equipment and Boat I fish out of a 2017 Ranger Z521 C charcoal in color with gray, with a 250 Yahama Sho 4 stroke, Minn Kota 112 pound thrust trolling motor, Lowrance HDS 12 Touch, and Lowrance HDS 12 Touch display on the bow, 3D Structure Scan with Hydro Wave technology and Power Poles. I am a member of the Ranger Boats Pro Staff team and fish out of a Team boat.
- Personal Invitation Your invited husband & wife or significant other, father and son or daughter, or just you and I will treat you very well and with the upmost respect.
- Smoking I will no longer agree to smoking while on my boat. I can however and will be glad to let you get out at a ramp or dock and smoke, and then get back to fishing!
- Fishing License is required for all those 16 years of age and older